I felt like an "around here/lately" post was necessary since I haven't blogged since February. Yikes! I have been finding myself missing blogging so much and I'm anxious to have a consistently running blog again!
So let's see what's been going on around my neck of the woods:
- sick hubs: Hubby has been sick lately. No bueno. Stupid viruses linger for him so long since he doesn't have his tonsils.
- to do's suck: I've been picking up the weight around our home. The TO-DOs never end! My priority used to be blogging, but unfortunately that has taken the back burner to "washing dishes, vacuuming, and laundry." :( (Who wants unfun TO-DO lists, right?!)
- crafty freedom: The biggest client project I was working on is completed (yah!) I'll be sharing some of that soon. It feels sooo good to have freedom once again to create what I want!
- project life: I've been slowly catching up on Project Life! I'm only on Week 3 but I don't care. I've never fully shared PL here on my blog, so I'm planning on doing that at some point in the near future. I'm loving how they're turning out. I think I've finally found my groove!
- health issues of my own: I've been dealing with some minor health issues of my own (nothing serious). I'm trying to find balance in my life with healthy eating, exercise, and stress. (The last one is the hardest!) I'll talk about that a little on my blog, but not too much.
- just enjoying life: I've been spending lots of time cuddling with our furries, listening to the sounds of spring, and relaxing. Things I do way too little of. Sometimes we need to remember what's important in life, and I have been.
- older projects: Share a few projects that never made it online. A handful of birthday cards and some pretty mini notebooks.
- project life: I know there's a million blog posts about Project Life processes, but I'd really like to share my perspective as someone who a) doesn't have human children yet and b) works a 9 to 5 shift and is gone from the day A LOT. And also as someone who struggled to figure out a process that works for them for a long time!
- guest bloggers. It's been a dream of mine to get some guest bloggers here on my website and share voices of the many talented people out there. My sister-in-law will be one of them. I want others to share tips and tricks, DIYs, anything that matters to them! If you're interested in guest blogging, please email me!
- mini album blog hop. I posted last year about doing a mini album blog hop and had some good interest. Time to kick my butt in gear and get this going. Who doesn't want to see a hop full of fat, detailed, and cute mini albums?