One of my favorite things to do for enjoyment is read blogs. There are so many different perspectives and opinions out there and I am drawn to what people have to say and share. Bloggers are so amazing, simply put. So each week, I would like to share with you some of my favorite reads. Posts from other bloggers that I found amazing or inspirational. Check 'em out! I hope you will discover a new blog that you love!
- I love these Happy Monday posts by Michelle. Such a simple and fun way to share a collection of weekend moments.
- Kaelah, who designed my blog, shares the cutest outfit posts. Check out this pretty and simple fall outfit!
- I'm always looking for more ideas to use my 6x6 paper pads, so naturally I love this layout and tutorial!
- Seriously, everything fall for the next two months! Check out this beautifully-detailed layout using the Sweater Weather collection.
- How about this pretty fall card by my friend Chrissie?
- Hello pretty mini album! Simple and beautiful.
- I cannot get over this super cute and colorful layout using Second City. And hello, I used to live near Kedzie...I'm not a sucker for bright colors, but I NEED this collection!