Last week, I was a bit under the weather and stayed home from work. (No, I DID NOT play hookie!) In between the gazillion hours of sleep I got, I watched a marathon of Love It or List It, ate a snack or two, and lectured the furries for making me so sleepy. (Seriously, they sleep ALL DAY. Just watching them makes me tired!) In the 2 or so hours I was awake that day, I went a little pin crazy and pinned things like an addict! (I blame it on the house shows...) So I figured it's about that time for another Pinspiration post to share all the great ideas I found that I might one day use! (haha! Don't quote me on that!)
<Click on photo to be taken to original link>
<From top to bottom>
- This pin is the most perfect pin for me EVER because I often complain how people take their bad days out on other people. Please don't be that person!
- Again, ME! I always think "It has to be the right time" or "I have to plan it out" when really, I need to just start DOING! Less thinking, more doing!
- Hello little beauties! I want every light switch to have its own frame now...OH and my hubby abruptly shot this down when I suggested doing this for all the covers in our apartment...DANG!
- Um hello full length mirror AND hidden storage. I call this a WIN WIN!
- Yes....enough said.
- I would definitely own more cookbooks if they were housed in these pretty baskets...and use them!
- I want to be invited to this pretty party! Or at least throw one of my own. I'm thinking a fancy excuse to dress up and drink tea might be in order.