Welcome to the Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from Erin's blog. If this is your first stop, click here to start at the beginning. As you probably know, Practical Scrappers decided to "close its doors" a few weeks ago. Even though this was incredibly sad for a lot of us, I'm happy to say that we will be continuing on with the Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hops! The hops are posted the last Friday of each month.
The one rule for our Blog Hop is to create from our stash. For me, that translates into "do whatever you want!" I've got way too much of just about everything. This month, I decided to focus on leftover paper kits. I'm 100% guilty of keeping the tiniest scraps of paper, so I wanted a way to use these up. Cue five pretty little gift tags!
- Products Devoted collection by Carta Bella (and thats it! All tags were created using only this collection).
- How to These tags were so easy to create by tracing die cut tags onto scraps of patterned paper. Cut out and add layers of paper and stickers.
- Tips Using pop-up adhesive helps create dimension on the tags. Also, don't be afraid to go off the edge. Since tags usually don't go in envelopes or page protectors, you don't have to worry about size restrictions.
And now for a GIVEAWAY! I've been cleaning out my stash and pulled out these goodies for someone to win. (Please note that some of these products are previously used and may have one or two pieces missing). In this giveaway is:
- One 12x12 sheet of Lost & Found paper from My Mind's Eye. (new)
- One 6x6 pad of Lost & Found paper from My Mind's Eye.
- One package of canvas stickers from Little Yellow Bicycle.
- Paper flowers and doily from Fancy Pants.
- One roll of ribbon from Michaels.
- One roll of ribbon from American Crafts.
- One page of die cut borders from My Mind's Eye. (new)
- One package of Meadow alphabet stickers from Making Memories. (new)
- One package of Passport chipboard alphabet stickers from Making Memories.
- One package of Animal Crackers chipboard alphabet stickers from Making Memories.
- One package of DIY Thickers from American Crafts. (new)
How to enter this giveaway:
(You can do any of the following for a chance):
- Follow my blog (via email, Bloglovin, or Google Friend Connect).
- LIKE my new Facebook page.
- PIN IT to Pinterest.
- Leave me a comment letting me know what ya did!
I'll pick a winner next Friday, June 6th.
Now onto your next stop, Monica.
PS: Did you LOVE this blog hop and want to play along? If so, check out Practical Scrappers for more details.