- this girl. She has turned into the "good child" since we moved into the new apartment and Murphy decided he loves to pull up the carpet.
- summer TV sucks. Probably because most people are out enjoying their summer days. Reruns are getting old. (haha get it).
- wedding bells. Helping a friend with so many wedding projects right now.
- work sucks. I say this all the time. There's so much going on right now though. It really does.
- dreaming of baby days. Yes, hubby and I have decided to stop all preventative measures to having kids. We're so excited.
- today's the day. make it happen. I'm really enjoying using this to do list printable. I'm in love with lists but terrible at crossing things off.
- planning. My biweekly dose of best friend time. I need it. It's addicting.
- peanut. So happy that hubby blew up my peanut-shaped pilates ball so I can do my morning exercises again. It really makes a difference.
- click. click. click. I'm convinced I need to take more photos with my big girl camera. I'm getting sick of fablet photos. (Note: Hubby and I call my phone a fablet because it's the size of a mini iPad a/k/a fablet).
- omgits. I've been watching tons of videos from Omgitsemily. I'm not a huge fan of youtube and never "just watch videos" but I've watched at least 15 of these.
- fafafas and veggies. We're trying so hard to eat healthy. Not as trendy as "clean eating," just health in general. We just bought tons of fruits and veggies. I love fafafas (what I used to call strawberries when I was little).