(I know I shared that I would be taking a break from my little blog, among other things in my life. But, I find myself wanting to come back on, just to say hi, and share little pieces of what's going on with me. I guess that means I truly do love my little blog, and am not getting tired of blogging, like I was thinking might be the case).
Happy National Scrapbook Day! This is our day dearies!!! (or weekend rather). Its a day to celebrate what we love to do, why we do it, and the joys that come from it. There's so much going on this weekend: giveaways, freebies, sales, blog hops, and tons of inspiration! Everywhere you turn, there is tons of stuff to inspire you to create. Here's a few that I've found so far:
- American Crafts is having this amazing blog hop full of inspiration, challenges, and giveaways along the way too!
- Elle's Studio is having a stamp sale for the first time ever! (I'm definitely thinking I'm going to go "browse" over these!)
- Ali Edwards is sharing a set of free digital word art the entire weekend!
- Two Peas in a Bucket is always a great place to stop for NSD challenges. Check out some of their awesome challenges this year.
- The Paper Bakery is having a blog hop and also has a free cut file for you to download!
- Studio Calico is sharing tons of inspirational challenges, layout and card sketches, chats, free digital downloads, and is giving away a $100 gift card! Go check out them apples.
- October Afternoon is giving away some of their Travel Girl collection. I totally need to get in on this!
I'm sure there's tons more going on around the online world. If you know of any, please feel free to share in the comments.
I don't know how much scrapping I'll get done this NSD. This is what I'm working on this weekend. My hubby built my other book shelf for me (from iKea) and now I have to do my part. I'll be pulling everything off all of the shelves and out of the room and completely rearranging everything. I think a trip to the Plano Outlet may be in order to pick up some more containers and boxes to fill in the shelves.
What are your plans for this National Scrapbook Day?