I know not everyone is on Instagram. (Heck, I'm only on thanks to our new wireless internet. I don't have an iPhone and share all my photos through my iPod Touch. Most of my photos are taken from my Blackberry Curve or Nikon D50 and then transferred onto my iPod Touch via my email. It's a long process and rather a pain, but to me, it's worth it because I freaking love Instagram). So, every so often, I like to share my photos on my blog for the readers that aren't on Instagram (and because if they're on my blog, I can get them off of my computer, which desperately needs to be cleaned out).
- Into the trash went my first idea for my One Little Word project. I started over from scratch (and am very happy with the results. Will be sharing soon!).
- Using the October Afternoon Cakewalk Collection for my next Design Team project.
- Maria in the wild.
- Murphy in the wild.
- Editing photos from my trip to the airport to drop off my lil' brother to go back 'home.'
- Morning frost. Not too much cold weather lately, but I loved this morning.
- A Baby Girl mini album. You can see the full post here.
- I'm insanely in-love with this penguin hat/scarf/mittens combo my mother-in-law gave me. I wear it non-stop, even around our home.
- Still dreamining of this bunny sweater from Kohl's. I should have just bought it, but I couldn't get over that weird orange puffball.